Gilbert 311

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report a Non-Emergency Issue or Request a Service

For emergencies or issues in-progress, please call 9-1-1 or Gilbert PD’s non-emergency number (480) 503-6500 for a timely response. In-progress events can include crimes, noise ordinance violations, speeding, etc. 


Already have an account? Log into your Gilbert 311 profile.

Download the Gilbert 311 app!

 Download on the App Store icon  Get it on Google Play icon

 Use Gilbert 311 to report issues or request Gilbert services such as:

  • Potholes
  • Graffiti
  • Streetlight Outages
  • Code Violations
  • Bulk Trash
  • …and more!

You can also use Gilbert 311 to

  • View, comment, and follow issues submitted by your neighbors
  • Set your own “watch area” to receive notifications in your neighborhood
  • Solve and close issues in your neighborhood

How does Gilbert 311 work?

When a request is submitted, we will acknowledge and direct the issue to the appropriate department to take care of the request. If you submitted your email address, you will receive email updates on the status of your request. You can also check the status of the issue on the website

You Asked, We Answered:

Check out our video series, which answers the most frequently asked question such as: