How to become a Water Wise Gilbert organization
The Water Wise Gilbert program promotes efficient water use and helps commercial customers in our community save water and money. Water Wise Gilbert encourages businesses, schools, churches, hotels, and other non-residential facilities to celebrate their water savings by sharing their accomplishments. The program is free of charge.
- Step 1: Schedule a Water Efficiency Checkup with a Gilbert Water Conservation Specialist.
- Step 2: Save water by implementing the suggestions from the Water Conservation Specialist's follow up report and installing the free water efficiency devices provided to you.
- Step 3: Promote and utilize the free materials provided by Gilbert Water Conservation to share your organization's accomplishments with your customers. With your permission, we'll also brag about you on Gilbert websites and social media.
- Step 4: Maintain the achieved water savings.
Water Wise Gilbert businesses
Water Wise Gilbert schools
Water Wise Gilbert facilities
|Snooze, an A.M. Eatery||Settler's Point||Freestone Recreation Center|
|Flancer's||Finley Farms||Southeast Regional Library|
|Children's Learning Adventure||Greenfield Junior High School||Municipal Building II|
|Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company||Campo Verde High School||Gilbert Courts|
|Liberty Market||Fire Administration|
|McQueen Activity Center|
To schedule a Water Efficiency Checkup with a Water Conservation Specialist, call (480) 503-6098 and select option 3 or fill out the online form.
Read article: Businesses Can't Afford to Miss Ways to Cut Water Bills
- Best management practices for commercial facilities from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Order free landscape publications.
- Find ways to save water and money at your business. Visit the Arizona Municipal Water Users Association business website.
- Water use at commercial and industrial facilities does not just occur inside buildings. If you have a landscaped area around your facility you could have room for water savings outdoors. Find a Smartscape trained professional in your area for a water-conscious landscape contractor.
- The Facility Manager’s Guide to Water Conservation encourages water conservation by providing commercial and industrial water users with the basic tools for an in-house water conservation program.