After completing presentations, several teachers and students have asked for the videos that were featured. Below are the different presentation themes and the videos that they show. They are a great short lesson for students of any age!
Clash of the Cans
See what Outreach is talking about!
It can be hard for students to visualize the enormous, complex web that makes up conservation. On Earth, everything is connected, and small, local impacts can have positive effects halfway across the world! To help students (and teachers!) better understand reducing, reusing, recycling, and conserving, here are some additional videos:
- Clark County, Washington: Recycling Plastic Bags
- Reading Rainbow: How Trash is Recycled
- Keep America Beautiful: "I want to be a bench."
- TED Talk, Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- TED Talk, Dianna Cohen: Tough truths about plastic pollution