The Capital Projects group is responsible for coordinating and implementing the capital projects identified during the next five years. That coordination includes department review of proposed funding sources, land acquisition, utility coordination, design services, construction and maintenance activities.
- 2013-2018 Capital Improvement Program and Capital Improvement Project Plan
- Traffic Signal Construction Update
Current Improvement Projects
- RD120 & RD211: Heritage District Parking Garage II
- ST094: Cooper & Guadalupe Improvements
- WW099 - Fiesta Tech Lift Station & Force Main
- WW101: Layton Lakes Force Main
This list will be used when Request for Qualifications (RFQ’s), Request for Proposals (RFP's) and/or Request for Bids for many of the Capital Projects become open. This will aid the Town in obtaining submittals from all interested parties by the category or the requirement needed for any particular project.
Complete an on-line Request Form to be placed on the Capital Project's vendor list.
If you have any questions about being included on the vendor list, please contact Betty Ybarra at (480) 503-6845.