CURRENT PHASE: Construction
- Construction Start: May 13, 2019
- Construction Completion: Spring 2021
Milestones Achieved this Period
- Construction trailers set and functional.
- Construction perimeter fencing complete.
- Site cleared and grubbed.
- SWPPP complete & inspected.
- Overexcavation complete at all buildings.
- Admin. Bldg pad complete
- Survey for admin bldg. footings on-going.
CIP Project MF040 represents an approved joint Police and Fire Training Facility. The project calls for the design and construction of a public safety training facility on the southern portion of the Rittenhouse basin bordered by the East Maricopa County Floodway (EMF), Power Road, and the Union Pacific Railroad/Rittenhouse Alignment (see map below). The proposed training facility consists of multiple tactical, prop and classroom structures, shooting range and a driver training track necessary for the best-in-class training of police officers, firefighters, and other first responders.
Questions? Contact us at TrainingFacility@gilbertaz.gov.
Sign up to receive email updates on this project.