The Capital Projects group is responsible for coordinating and implementing the capital projects identified during the next five years. That coordination includes department review of proposed funding sources, land acquisition, utility coordination, design services, construction and maintenance activities.
Current Improvement Projects
- WW0700 Candlewood Lift Station
- MF040: Public Safety Training Facility
- PR113: Western Powerline Trail – UPRR Grade Separated Pedestrian Crossing
- PR125: Elliot District Park Improvements
- RD120 & RD211: Heritage District Parking Garage II
- ST168: Gilbert Road Improvements
- WA062: Reservoir, Pump Station and Well Conversion
- WA071: Ray & Recker Direct Well System
- WW075 / WW114: Greenfield Water Reclamation Plant Phase III Expansion
Recently Completed ProjectsAbout the Capital Projects Vendor List
This list will be used when Request for Qualifications (RFQ’s), Request for Proposals (RFP's) and/or Request for Bids for many of the Capital Projects become open. This will aid the Town in obtaining submittals from all interested parties by the category or the requirement needed for any particular project.
Complete an online Request Form to be placed on the Capital Project's vendor list.
If you have any questions about being included on the vendor list, please contact Betty Ybarra at (480) 503-6845.