Patrol Watch

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have an emergency, please call 911; to report in-progress, non-emergency criminal activity, please call our non-emergency line at (480) 503-6500 (TTY: (480) 503-6505). 

If you have a request special patrols or traffic concerns to make us aware of, please use our Submit a Tip page.