The Gilbert Police Department Crime Prevention Unit is coordinating the “Blue Line of Love” holiday toy drive for families needing assistance this holiday season. Donation boxes are placed for citizens to drop off new, unwrapped toys for all ages until final collection December 19th or you may choose to "Shop from Home" and have gifts delivered directly to the Gilbert Police Department c/o Blue Line at 75 East Civic Center Drive Gilbert, Arizona 85296. All deliveries must be sent from legitimate businesses and shippers and sent in original shipping packaging.
In addition to the above, we are seeking donation of wrapping paper, tape, and bows. The donated gifts will then be wrapped and hand delivered Thursday, December 20th-24th by individual members of the Gilbert Police Department and their families.
Collection locations currently include:
- Gilbert Police Department, 75 E. Civic Center Dr.
- Gilbert Police Department San Tan substation, 2332 E. Queen Creek Rd.
- Gilbert Senior Center, 130 N. Oak St.
- Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, 119 N. Gilbert Rd., Suite 101
- Bowlero, 1160 S. Gilbert Rd.
- Val Vista Lakes Clubhouse, 1600 E. Lakeside Dr.
- Power Ranch Clubhouse, 3597 Ranch House Prkwy.
- Paul's Ace Hardware, 1927 E. Baseline Rd.
- The Islands Community Center, 825 S. Islands Dr. W.
- Gilbert Christian School, 4341 S. Greenfield Rd.
- District Lofts, 170 W. Cullumber Ave.
- Goat Yoga, 26601 S. Val Vista Dr.
For Gilbert families needing assistance, we ask that you complete and submit our Holiday Assistance form found at: https://general.gilbertaz.gov/eForms/Police/frmToyDrive.cfm
For questions regarding this program, please call Gilbert Police Department Crime Prevention Unit at (480) 635-7521.