Gilbert Youth Volleyball League - Fall 2018
Gilbert Parks and Recreation is thrilled to announce its Fall 2018 Gilbert Youth Volleyball Season.
- The league is open for both girls and boys ages 7-14 and is designed for beginning to intermediate level players.
- The season runs 6 weeks and each week consists of:
- 1 indoor practice (Monday or Tuesday nights at McQueen Park Activity Center) and
- 1 game (Saturday mornings at South Valley Junior High School)
- The program begins the week of August 20th.
- Registration fee is $90 per participant and includes coaching, player uniform, and games.
Program information is available at www.GilbertRecreation.com. Registration begins at 7:00 AM on Tuesday, July 3. Deadline to register is August 9.
Each team will be assigned a coach with a high level of volleyball knowledge. This program’s emphasis is skill development. Participants will learn the essential skills and components of the game. The league format gives participants the opportunity to receive the benefits that come with a team sport including; building confidence, developing relationships, and the value of commitment.
Please contact Tyler Smith by phone 480.503.6242 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.