Gilbert Youth Volleyball League - Summer 2019
Gilbert Parks and Recreation is thrilled to announce its Summer 2019 Gilbert Youth Volleyball Season.
- The league is open for both girls and boys ages 7-14 and is designed for beginning to intermediate level players.
- The season runs 6 weeks and each week consists of:
- 1 indoor practice (Monday or Tuesday nights at McQueen Park Activity Center) and
- 1 game (Saturday mornings at South Valley Junior High School)
- The program begins the week of June 3rd.
- Registration fee is $90 per participant and includes coaching, player uniform, and games.
Program information is available at www.GilbertRecreation.com. Registration begins at 7:00 AM on Tuesday, March 5. Deadline to register is May 17. Leagues will fill to capacity so be sure to register early to guarantee your spot.
Each team will be assigned a coach with a high level of volleyball knowledge. This program’s emphasis is skill development. Participants will learn the essential skills and components of the game. The league format gives participants the opportunity to receive the benefits that come with a team sport including; building confidence, developing relationships, and the value of commitment.
Please contact Tyler Smith by phone 480.503.6242 or by email email@example.com with any questions.