Three seasons of adult indoor volleyball (Summer, Fall and Winter) are sponsored each year by the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department. Games are held at South Valley Junior High School.
League fees are $280 per team and include referees. Games are played between 6:30 and 10:30 p.m. Each league consists of seven league games and a single-elimination tournament.
Volleyball registration is handled online at www.GilbertRecreation.com. To be eligible for the online registration for each upcoming season, teams need to submit a roster using the fillable roster form below.
Due to gym renovations, game location may change midway through Summer 2018 Season.
- Summer 2018 Volleyball League Information Flyer Online registration begins 3/6/18 at 7am, league begins 4/30).
- Volleyball Roster
- Volleyball Manager Handbook
- Player Add-Drop Form
- Adult Sports Free Agent Form Looking to get on a team? New to Gilbert? Click on the Free Agent Form and submit your contact information/sport/level of play. Team managers utilize these lists when adding players to their rosters. Please keep in mind the contact information provided will be viewable online.
- View the Adult Sports Free Agent List
- Open the Volleyball Roster Form in Internet Explorer, then fill in your roster information.
- Save a copy to your files to access for future season’s changes.
- Click the SUBMIT button. Two options will appear. The 1st option will send the pdf to your email application (i.e. Outlook); please click on the Send button in your email application to email your filled form. The 2nd option will save the filled roster form to your desktop. Attach it to your internet e-mail service (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo.com) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your roster will be sent directly to our Adult Sports Staff.
- After we have received your roster a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
*Volleyball rosters can be either e-mailed, mailed in or dropped off at the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department, 90 E. Civic Center Dr. in Gilbert.