The Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department sponsors three seasons of adult basketball (Winter, Summer, Fall) at Greenfield Junior High School, & South Valley Junior High School. League fees are $495 per team and include referees. Each league consists of seven league games and a single-elimination tournament. Game times are Sundays 3:30-7pm, Monday-Thursday 6:30-10:00pm.
Managers registering teams for the Winter 2016 Tuesday D League at Greenfield Jr. High. Due to school events and gym availability, this league will not play on 2/7 and 2/21. Games for these two weeks will be played on these Friday nights: 2/10 and 2/24.
- Winter 2017 Basketball League Information Flyer
- Basketball Roster
- Basketball Manager Handbook
- Player Add-Drop Form
- Open the Basketball Roster Form in Internet Explorer, then fill in your roster information.
- Save a copy to your files to access for future season’s changes.
- Click the SUBMIT button. Two options will appear. The 1st option will send the pdf to your email application (i.e. Outlook); please click on the Send button in your email application to email your filled form. The 2nd option will save the filled roster form to your desktop. Attach it to your internet e-mail service (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo.com) and e-mail to email@example.com. Your roster will be sent directly to our Adult Sports Staff.
- After we have received your roster a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
*Basketball rosters can be either e-mailed, mailed in or dropped off at the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department, 90 E. Civic Center Dr. in Gilbert.
MANGERS PLEASE NOTE OUR LEAGUE UNIFORM POLICY AND REMIND YOUR PLAYERS THAT THESE RULES WILL BE ENFORCED
- All players in leagues must wear matching jerseys during games with a number on the front or back of their jersey. Teams have until week 2 to be compliant with this rule, however having them the first week is preferred.
- Colors should MATCH.
- No magic marker or taped numbers.
- No teams wearing a combination of tank tops/T shirts.
- If color conflicts occur, the gym supervisors will provide pennies to one team.
- Players not having a proper jersey after week #2 will not be allowed to play.
Fall 2016 League Schedules
(Access leagues in the following tables)