The Gilbert Days Parade applications are now being accepted.
All applications must be submitted with payment.
All online registrations must call 480-503-6200 during business hours to submit payment. Or visit the Parks and Recreation office at 90 E. Civic Center Drive, Gilbert. Payments not received within 7 business days of registration, will result in cancellation of the parade registration.
All mail in registration forms must be include payment.
2016 Parade Regulations
- Final line up assignments will be sent via email November 11th.
- Please remember the rain date is scheduled for December 3rd, and there will be no refunds given after November 3rd.
- Parade line up begins at 7:00am and all entries must be checked in by 7:30am.
- Candy and Flyers may be HANDED to parade spectators, PLEASE no throwing items from your float. Please only pass items to the right of your float, as the Half Marathon runners will be running on the east side of Gilbert Road.
- Safety walkers along side your parade entry are encouraged.
- Equestrian Entries MUST provide their own pooper scoopers.