The Spring Downtown Concert Series is held at the Water Tower Plaza in the heart of Gilbert’s Heritage District and sponsored by Dignity Health. Grab your family and friends and join us for some evening entertainment at the base of the popular Gilbert water tower where local bands will perform a variety of genres of music.
NEW this Spring : Food Trucks will be on site each concert for food, drinks and snacks from 6pm-8:30pm
Spring 2018 Concert Dates-6:30pm-8:30pm
May 10- Vintage Wednesday
May 24 - The Dickensons
May 31- 74th Street Band
- Is there an admission fee? Thanks to event sponsors, there is no cost to attend the concerts.
- Where can I park? Free public parking is available at the Gilbert Park and Ride on Page Ave, just south of Water Tower Plaza.
- Can I bring food and beverages to the concert? Yes, feel free to bring food and beverages to the concert, or stop by one of the local downtown restaurants prior to coming to the concert. Please remember alcohol and glass containers are not permitted. There will not be any onsite food or beverage vendors.
- Are children allowed to attend? Children are welcome to attend the concerts when accompanied by an adult. Please be courteous to other concert patrons and monitor your child's noise and activity levels.
- Will the splash pad be on? Yes, the Splash Pad will remain on during the concert, but please refrain from placing chairs on the splash pad lights and water fixtures. Children will be permitted to play in the splash pad prior to the start of the concert and during intermission only.
- Should I bring a chair or blanket? Yes, it is suggested you bring your own seating to enjoy the concert. There is limited lawn space available, and chairs will be permitted to be used in designated areas only.
Looking to be a Sponsor?