The Town of Gilbert is proud to offer 4 recreation centers for your enjoyment. Thinking of planning a meeting, reception, banquet or gathering? We encourage you to explore what each center has to offer. Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department main office to reserve your spot today!
Check out the features at each center and availability at: Gilbert Recreation then call us at 480-503-6200 to make your reservation.
Interested in showcasing your business? Then become part of our Featured Business Program and your company will receive premier booth space in Freestone Recreation Center one week (Saturday-Friday) anytime during our hours of operation.
|Freestone Recreation Center||
1141 E Guadalupe Rd
130 N Oak Street
510 N Home
775 N Greenfield Rd
To Reserve a Room:
Visit (or view online) the facility of your choice and select a room that suits your needs.
- Reservations are taken between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday -Thursday.
- Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance or a minimum of 5 business days before the rental date.
- Payment and a refundable $50 deposit are required at the time of the reservation.
- There is a 25% Surcharge for all Non-Resident rentals.
- General Liability insurance may be required.
- All changes to reservations must be made 5 business days in advance (during business hours Monday-Thursday)
Reserve by phone:
- Call 480-503-6200
- Credit Card Required
Reserve in Person at the Parks and Recreation Office:
- 90 E Civic Center Dr., Gilbert AZ 85296
- Credit card, money order, cash or check (with valid driver's license)
- Accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa
To make a reservation, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Location (Center & Room Name)
- Date of the event. (A minimum of one hour is required for a reservation)
- Time of event- must include set up, decorating and clean up time.
- Type of activity
- Approximate number of people attending.
- Special equipment or items that will be brought into the center
- Caterers and any other outside companies that are utilized must have proof of insurance on file with Town of Gilbert Parks and Recreation.
Note: To reserve the Heritage Conference Room, Contact the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce at 480-892-0056, email@example.com
Room Rental Information and Fees:
- Facility Rental fees are specific to each facility.
In the event of a cancellation, the credit/refund policy is as follows:
- Cancellations requested with a minimum of 30 days’ notice prior to event date will be credited/refunded 100% of the rental fees.
- Cancellations requested between 30 days to two weeks prior to event date will receive 50% of the rental fees.
- Cancellations requested with less than two weeks’ notice prior to the event date will not receive a credit or refund.
- Refund checks require 2-3 weeks processing time. To process your request, contact the Parks and Recreation Office at 480-503-6200 between 7am-6pm M-TH.