Park Hours: 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Park Rules Prohibit:
- Alcohol possession or consumption
- Glass containers
- Interference with reserved use areas
- Abusing facilities / Disruptive behavior
- Unreasonable noise
- Petting zoo and pony rides
- Motorized vehicles (unless permitted)
- Swimming, diving, or wading in lakes
- Hot air balloons
- Solicitation or posting of handbills
- Cardboard or water sliding, ice blocking, or use of other materials for sliding
- Dangerous acts such as: archery, use of firearms, fireworks
- Barbequing except in designated areas (existing grills or 10ft from ramadas/trees)
- Parking in areas not designated as parking spots
- Use of an area of the park that has been designated as closed
- Dogs on physical leash
- Horses on designated multi-use paths only
- Must clean up after all animals
Permits required for:
- Organized field practice, classes, directed fitness or commercial activity
- Special equipment, including but not limited to inflatable structures
- Sale of goods or services (food, beverages, etc.)
Ball Field Rules
- Climbing on or over fences is prohibited.
- “Soft Toss” against the fence is prohibited.
- Hitting against the fence is not allowed.
- Vehicles are not allowed on fields.
- Un-sportsmanlike conduct, fighting, foul language will not be allowed.
- Use established base distance only
- Throw down bases may only be used on dirt infields
Request from Park Rangers must be strictly adhered to in the interest of public safety. For a complete listing, please see Gilbert Code, Chapter 46. Violators are subject to penalties.
Gilbert Park Rangers 480-503-6263
Gilbert Police 480-503-6500