We are thrilled to announce that we will be partnering with The Strand @ Gilbert to bring the community’s first state-of-the-art recreational water park attraction to Gilbert Regional Park!
The Strand @ Gilbert will offer 25-acres of water activities for every age. The facility will include the following amenities:
- Cable Wake Park
- Surf Lagoon
- Inflatable Water Park
- Sand Beach
- Restaurant with food and beverage service
- Water Safety and Conservation Education
- Outdoor Cabanas Areas (for rent) in turf/Beach area
- Indoor Party Rooms
- Indoor Arcade*
- Inflatable Play Structures
- Kids Play Area
- Merchandise Sales*
- Rental of Storage Lockers and Equipment*
- Floating tubes
- Kayak, canoeing and Paddle Boarding
- Yoga Courses
- Swimming areas
- Video Boards and amplified music
* Excluded from 10% Discount for Gilbert Residents
Water is Top of Mind
We know that we live in the desert and we’re taking extra steps to ensure that our most precious resource, water, is used wisely. This facility is expected to use 200 acre-feet per year. Compare that to a golf course, which can use an average of 485 acre-feet in a single year. Partnering with The Strand @ Gilbert will save residents money and water since we will not need to utilize town-owned water. Gilbert has adopted a "Bring Your Own Water" policy that requires heavy water users to provide their own water resources, ensuring smart, sustainable growth for years to come.
The Strand @ Gilbert will be offering several educational opportunities to learn about water conservation and water safety. Stay tuned for more information!