Host your next baseball, softball, or soccer practice at Cactus Yards!
Ball Field Specifications:
|Field||Bases||Pitching Mound (Flat Mound)||Fence|
|Wrigley Field||60', 65', 70', 80'||50'||300'|
|D-Backs Field||60', 65', 70', 80', 90'||50'||285'|
|Ebbet's Field||60', 65', 70', 80', 90'||50'||288'|
|Sportsman's Park||60', 65', 70', 80'||50'||300'|
|Polo Grounds||60', 65', 70', 80'||50'||310'|
|Fenway Park||60', 65', 70', 80'||50'||300'|
|Angel Stadium||60', 65', 70', 80'||50'||300'|
|Yankee Stadium||60', 65', 70', 80'||50'||300'|
|Facility Type (General Rentals)*||Resident Fee||Non Resident Fee|
|Lights (1/2 Hour minimum)||$15.00/Hour||$15.00/Hour|
*Above fees apply to general rentals only. Other associated fees apply for business, league, tournament, and coalition rentals. For more information, call 480-503-6640.
Reserving a Field at Cactus Yards
- Reservations are taken between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- For weekdays, reservations must be made no later than 6:00 pm the previous day.
- For weekends and Mondays, reservations must be made no later than 6:00 pm the previous Friday.
- For reservations requiring a field preparation, all reservations must be completed 3 business days in advance.
- Reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Organized sport practices and games require a Certificate of Insurance to be on file with the Parks and Recreation and/or Cactus Yards office prior to your rental, or your reservation will be canceled. COI requirements can be found here.
Reserve by phone (credit card required):
Reserve in person at Cactus Yards:
Credit card, cash or check (with valid driver's license) accepted
American Express, MasterCard and Visa accepted
For updated sport field conditions and closures due to weather call the rain line at: 480-503-6201