Additional rules and regulations are posted at each aquatic center.
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult or responsible person over 12 years old at all times.
- Swim suits only: No cut-off shorts, cotton shorts, or T-shirts are permitted.
- All persons entering the aquatic facility must pay the entry fee-including infants over 1 year old and observers.
- No flotation devices, except as follows: "Water Wings" are permitted in the pool zero depth areas only but NOT in the main pool areas.
- Water "Noodles" are permitted at all facilities.
- Life jackets are permitted only with the approval of the Pool Manager on duty.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a disposable swim diaper at all times.
- We ask that all guests use the restroom and shower before entering and enjoying the pool.
- Guests who are sick or ill (diarrhea, incontinent, vomiting) are asked to visit after they have recovered from their illness.
2020 Pool Guidelines
Continue to practice healthy habits to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Learn more about staying safe and healthy at cdc.gov/covid19.
- Pools will only be available at 50% capacity.
- 6-foot physical spacing will be required while waiting for water slides, diving boards, and facility entry.
- Equipment will not be shared.
- There will be no bleachers or picnic table access. Guests are encouraged to bring their own portable seating.
- There will be no public access to administrative offices.
- Restrooms will be closed for cleaning three (3) times a day.
Pool rentals are taken on a limited basis at Mesquite Aquatics Center throughout the summer, after public swimming hours. Rentals are accepted beginning April 30 and must be submitted with the main office. Cost varies by size of group. For more information, call (480) 503-6200, Monday through Thursday from 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM. All rentals must be made a minimum of 10 days in advance.