Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM | Friday: Closed
More Contact Information
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) assists in the management of the Town's resources, emphasizing financial accountability, productivity improvement, program evaluation, and policy development.
OMB focus areas include:
- Budget development, implementation, monitoring, and compliance;
- Long and short range forecasting and analysis;
- Financial and legislative impact analysis;
- Cost of service and correlating rates and fees;
- Organizational performance management, including benchmarks, measures, and performance optimization;
- Strategic planning;
- Citizen satisfaction and community needs; and
- Policy analysis and development
The OMB is committed to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of government services, and building continuing public trust through responsible governance, transparency, and clarity.
Download the Why live in Gilbert infographic.
Learn about Gilbert, Arizona's budget and council's role in funding daily operations and special projects.
50 E. Civic Center Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85296
|Lorenzen, Laura||Management and Budget Analyst||Management and Budget||(480) 503-6868|
|Parisot, Cris||Management and Budget Analyst||Management and Budget||(480) 503-6869|
|Pfost, Kelly||Budget Director||Management and Budget||(480) 503-6828|
|Romney, Justin||Management and Budget Analyst||Management and Budget||(480) 503-6870|