In an effort to provide instant access to vendor information, Gilbert is launching a new, user-friendly online vendor self-service system starting June 1, 2018.
Vendors are encouraged to register to take full advantage of the following benefits*:
- Check status of invoices submitted to Gilbert
- View check status and image of check
- View open purchase orders and contracts
- List commodity codes for future opportunities to provide goods and/or services
- Update address and contact information
- Upload W-9 form
- Download annual 1099 form
*All benefits will be effective July 2, 2018.
New vendors will be required to register online prior to doing business with Gilbert.
Instructions on how to register.
Please be aware that vendors that do not register and verify their information, including uploading a W‐9 form to their profile, may experience delays in processing of invoices and may not be able to do business with Gilbert.
Follow these 7 steps to register your company:
- Create a User ID and Password. Please note that passwords must be between 6 and 15 characters in length and contain at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 special character. For current vendors, complete the Vendor ID and FID/SSN fields. Use the Vendor ID that was listed in the letter you received and your Federal ID or Social Security Number. Click “Continue”.
- Choose the appropriate contact type from the drop down list and complete the necessary contact information. You will be required to provide a phone number and an e‐mail address. Click “Continue.”
- Provide Vendor Information – Complete the necessary vendor information. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk. Click “Continue.”
- Add Additional Addresses – If different addresses are required for correspondence, remittances, etc., you may enter them here. Please note that the address entered in Step 3 will become the default address. Click “Continue”.
- Add Additional Contacts – If necessary, please enter contact information for Accounts Payable and Purchasing personnel. Click “Continue”.
- Select Commodities – If you would like to be notified of bidding opportunities for specific commodities, select them from the list and click “Add.” You can also locate codes by using the search box. Codes which have been successfully added will be listed at the bottom of the page. Click “Continue” after all desired codes are selected.
- Review and verify all of your information. Gilbert requires all vendors to successfully complete a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) match prior to doing business or payment issuance. Gilbert uses the IRS TIN Matching program to verify that the TIN and the name on the provided W‐9 form matches the IRS records.
Tips for Vendor Self‐Service
- Use a generic company e‐mail or one accessible by more than one person.
- Add at least one additional contact person to receive notifications. Each e‐mail address must be unique.
Please remember, this system is self‐maintained. If your e‐mail address or any other information changes in your company profile, it will be your responsibility to keep the information (address, telephone number, e‐mail address, commodity codes, etc.) current by logging in and updating it online.
Questions? please call 480‐503‐6633 or email email@example.com.