A New Way to Pay!
We’re excited to release a more convenient and user-friendly online payment system for our customers.
- Mobile Payments and 24/7 Account Access Online
- Autopay with credit card or eCheck
- Quick Web Payment
- New Automated Phone Payment System
- Paperless Billing
Customers who currently have automatic payments setup do not need to reregister for autopay, but may want to sign up for the new portal to access account information.
Sign up now!
Contact the Utilities Division
Bill payments should be mailed to:
Hours of Operation
- Neighbor 2 Neighbor (find out how to make a tax deductible donation!)
- Customer Service Dispute Form
- Sewer Recalculation Form
- Construction Hydrant Meter Application
- Meter Install Request
- View your trash pickup schedule
|Pruitt, Travis||Customer Service Supervisor||Finance & Management||(480) 503-6884|
|Kerrigan, Mark||Customer Service Supervisor||Development Services, Finance & Management||(480) 503-6816|
|Giltner, Leslie||Customer Service Manager||Development Services, Finance & Management||(480) 503-6801|