Thanks for following Gilbert’s social media channels! We see social media as a unique opportunity to engage with residents and the community online. While we encourage individuals to share thoughts and opinions on Gilbert’s social media platforms, we expect that this will be done respectfully.
The Town of Gilbert does not agree with or endorse every comment that is posted on our pages. Our goal is to share Gilbert news, events and other community content with as many people as possible, and to have an open forum where residents can provide their input. Comments may be removed if they contain:
- Hate speech
- Profanity or obscenity
- Racist content
- Harassment and/or cyberbullying
- Content depicting violence or harm
- Nudity or sexual content
- Spam comments, such as posting the same content multiple times on a channel
- Comments that violate the law or the intellectual property rights of others (e.g. copyright infringement)
- Comments with the main purpose of selling a product or service
Any links that are posted within comments will be reviewed and may be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate based on the above specifications. Please be aware that all comments are subject to disclosure as public records.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.