New!!! Streetlight Map
Wireless providers may now access this map to review basic information about the location of streetlight poles and their pole ID numbers. This step should occur prior to contacting the Town to ensure the pole is in fact located in our right of way and not on private property.
The permitting process for Wireless Facilities in the Right-of-way was approved by Town Council on November 2, 2017, in compliance with A.R.S. § 9-591, et seq.
Applications and Checklists
- Site Request - Application and Checklist (Step 1)
- Wireless Facility in Right-of-way Site Permit - Application and Checklist (Step 2)
- Ordinance No. 2631 - Code of Gilbert Amendments
- Exhibit "A" - Standards for Encroachment of Structures into the Public Right-of-Way
- Exhibit "B" - Sample Site License Agreement
- Exhibit "C" - Terms and Conditions
- Resolution No. 3934 - Establishing Application Fees and Annual Rates
Staff will review Site Permit Applications (Step 2) according to the timelines as set forth in A.R.S. § 9-591, et seq.
- Determination of application completeness: 20 days
- Approval or denial of a Site Permit Application: 75 days (after a complete application is received)