Current Sign Programs in a particular development.
Permit Processing Times
- 1st review: 8 working days
- 2nd review: 4 working days
Processes & Approvals
For projects within the
Allows for sign standards flexibility.
- Must meet Section 4.4 Sign Regulations to be processed administratively.
- Size and location changes to existing monument signs must be reviewed.
- A sign permit is issued after approval.
- For minor text changes, fill out the Design Review CSP/HSP/MSP Amendment Administrative Minor application.
- Questions? Contact a Planning Specialist below for assistance.
Temporary Signs (Section 4.408) are regulated by zoning district. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Flying Banners
- Open House
- Sign Walkers
- Residential Subdivision for Model Homes
- Offsite Temporary Signs on private property
- Political Signs - Refer to Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.§16-1019)
Permanent Signs (Section 4.409) are regulated by zoning district. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Freestanding monument
- Wall-mounted signs
Balloons and inflatables are allowed in conjunction with Temporary Uses (Section 4.5012) such as special events and seasonal sales.
Prohibited Signs (Section 4.404) include, but are not limited to:
- Signs in right-of-way