Please note, E-Plan is only available for Building and Engineering submittals. For Planning submittals, please go to the Planning Forms, Fees, and Applications page.
- Submit an Electronic Application Form. Choose from the links below.
- Applicant will be notified of fees once an application has been submitted and a Town staff verifies the information.
- Review fees must be paid at this point via cash, check (payable to "Town of Gilbert"), or an established Town of Gilbert ACH Wire Transfer. Once fees are received, the plan review will proceed.
- PDF versions of plans will be uploaded to an available FTP site. Utilizing on-screen comment and markup with Bluebeam software, Town plan reviewers simultaneously do an E-Plan review within the typical timeframe. After review has been completed, plan reviewers will upload comments and markups onto FTP site for applicant to download. Applicant will be notified through email address indicated on the application.
- The customer re-sends their revised plans back to the FTP site to begin the next round of review. Once all reviews are complete and approved by Town staff, the PDF will be stamped "approved" and will be downloadable from FTP site after all remaining fees have been paid.
Building Application & FormsPlease read the Review Submittal Guidelines first.
- Construction Permit - ePlan Application
- Commercial - New Submittal Checklist
- Commercial - Misc Submittal Checklist
- Residential - New Submittal Checklist
- Residential - Misc Submittal Checklist
Engineering Application & Forms
- Engineering - Plan Review Submittal Form
- Engineering - Final Plat Application
- Engineering - Utility Company Construction Permit
- Engineering Submittal Checklist (On-Site)
- Engineering Checklist (Offsite)
Advantages of the electronic plan review process:
Increased Clarity of Review Comments.
- Each Plan Reviewer marks up directly onto your documents, which gives you the advantage of clearer, easy-to-read comments.
Costs for Applicants and Town staff.
- "Time is Money" is a true axiom - applicants save costs on shipping and plotting.
- Town Efficiency - route, store, and archive submittal data, ease of access Internal/External staff time.
- Customer Efficiency - eliminating the need for multiple copies of plan documents and travel.
- Lower Shipping Costs - dramatically reduces time and money the need for storage, shipping costs, and the extra hours paid to filing documents.