Applicable fees can be paid in cash, check, or credit card.
The following codes are effective December 7, 2013
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2006 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code as a Voluntary Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2011 National Electrical Code
- International Green Construction Code as a Voluntary Code
- The Arizonans with Disabilities Act and Implementing Rules
- Building and Construction Regulations Code of the Town of Gilbert, Arizona - 2013 Edition
Emergency Utility Contact Information:
- Salt River Project (602) 236-8888
- Arizona Public Service (602) 371-7171
- Southwest Gas (800) 775-4555
This site offers information on permitting and plan review services.
If you have specific questions, please contact us.