Mission: "Enhance Gilbert's quality of life by providing a safe, healthy and aesthetically pleasing community through plan review and permitting for the built environment, by ensuring compliance with Town codes."
Applicable fees can be paid in cash, check, or credit card.
The following codes are effective December 7, 2013
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2006 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code as a Voluntary Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2011 National Electrical Code
- International Green Construction Code as a Voluntary Code
- The Arizonans with Disabilities Act and Implementing Rules
- Building and Construction Regulations Code of the Town of Gilbert, Arizona - 2013 Edition
Emergency Utility Contact Information:
- Salt River Project (602) 236-8888
- Arizona Public Service (602) 371-7171
- Southwest Gas (800) 775-4555
This site offers information on permitting and plan review services.
If you have specific questions, please contact us.
|DeOrio, Lorrie||Code Compliance Administrator||Development Services||(480) 503-6834|
|Eisenhart, Betty||Administrative Assistant - Code Compliance||Development Services||(480) 503-6711|
|Holden, Bernadette||Administrative Assistant - Inspections & Plan Review||Development Services||(480) 503-6728|
|Morgan, John||Engineering & Planning Inspection Administrator||Development Services||(480) 503-6847|
|Pineda, Albert||Engineering Plan Review Administrator||Development Services||(480) 503-6843|
|Simanton, Tim||Building & Fire Inspection Administrator||Development Services||(480) 503-6822|
|Taylor, Larry||Plan Review & Inspection Manager||Development Services||(480) 503-6958|
|Whittaker, David||Building & Fire Plans Review Administrator||Development Services||(480) 503-6719|