The Community Resources division of the Town Manager's Office provides assistance to residents and neighborhoods to increase, enhance and stabilize their quality of life in Gilbert.
2020-2025 Consolidated Plan:
Gilbert will host meetings to get input on residents for use of our Community Development Block Grant funds. Meetings to be held. For More info go to Community Development Block Grant page
- NEW-VIRTUAL Public Hearing
- To accommodate the current public health situation, a virtual public hearing will be held through a Webex Seminar.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020
Any member of the public with a computer/tablet/smart phone will have the availability to login to the meeting via WebEx in order to provide comments on the plan.
Event address for attendees:
- Access phone number 1-408-418-9388 Access Code: 296 559 185
- Pubic Hearing - Wednesday March 18, 2020 - 6:00 pm; Town Hall
This meeting will still be open to the public but will be taking precautions such as social distancing in the meeting. For those not able to attend, a PowerPoint presentation is available to view. Please contact Melanie Dykstra at email@example.com or 480-503-6956 to provide feedback and comments.
- This meeting will still be open to the public but will be taking precautions such as social distancing in the meeting. For those not able to attend, a PowerPoint presentation is available to view. Please contact Melanie Dykstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-503-6956 to provide feedback and comments.
- REVIEW DRAFT 2020-2025 CONSOLIDATED PLAN
Looking for how you can help?
Gilbert is a community that shows kindness to our neighbors through our N2N program and we are so thankful for those looking to help during this time of need. You can also try reaching out to local non-profit organizations directly or utilizing a free volunteer match service to find more ways to help. Check here for Volunteer opportunities. We’ll get through this together.
Community Resource Guide
Gilbert's Community Resource guide is a brief listing of organizations and providers that are accessible to residents. This guide is intended to connect residents with community organizations in and near Gilbert, provide information about resources to improve the quality of life and offer access to information for residents in need of services.
Click hereto view the guide
Human Services Needs Assessment
The Town of Gilbert has finalized the 2019 Human Services Needs Assessment. Our last needs assessment was completed June 2014 and great progress was made utilizing the information provided. The current report addresses the following:
- Currently available human services; gaps/areas of improvement and the greatest needs in the community;
- Provides prioritized recommendations and best practices for addressing existing/current and/or future gaps in human services, either through local and/or regional partnership
Read the 2019 Gilbert Needs Assessment
Past reports: 2014
50 E. Civic Center Dr., Gilbert, AZ 85296
AZ Relay 711
The Town of Gilbert does not discriminate against any individual or program applicant on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, handicap, familial status or national origin.