The Community Resources division of the Town Manager's Office provides assistance to residents and neighborhoods to increase, enhance and stabilize their quality of life in Gilbert.
- Annual Action Plan-open for comments! Click here to read the 2019-2020 Annual Action plan and provide your feedback on how to use CDBG funds in the Town of Gilbert.
- Public Meeting: Gilbert will host a public hearing on the Annual Action Plan on Thursday, March 13, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p..m at the Southeast Regional Library 775 N Greenfield Rd, Gilbert 85234 For more information go to Community Development Block Grant page.
- For information in Spanish click here
Community Resources Services include:
Community Resource Guide
Gilbert's Community Resource guide is a brief listing of organizations and providers that are accessible to residents. This guide is intended to connect residents with community organizations in and near Gilbert, provide information about resources to improve the quality of life and offer access to information for residents in need of services.
Click hereto view the guide
Human Services Needs Assessment
The Town of Gilbert conducted a Human Services Needs Assessment that culminated with a final report in June 2014. The report addresses the following:
- Currently available human services; gaps/areas of improvement and the greatest needs in the community;
- Provides prioritized recommendations and best practices for addressing existing/current and/or future gaps in human services, either through local and/or regional partnerships
Click here to read the report in its entirety.
50 E. Civic Center Dr., Gilbert, AZ 85296