Gilbert's Organizational Culture
The Town of Gilbert is a high performing government organization, employing over 1,200 hundred people with roughly 250 lines of service. We are proud of our culture, where we serve our community by holding ourselves accountable for delivering exceptional results. We continuously improve our service through progressive and creative outcomes. We place emphasis on developing our knowledge and skills, and we communicate through transparency and accessible information. Individuals who possess and live out these values daily contribute to the overall success of our organization, and thrive in their roles!
As a part of Team Gilbert, we are dedicated to serving the Gilbert community with the following Mission, Vision, and Values in mind:
We are a service organization committed to enhancing quality of life and serving with integrity, trust, and respect.
Gilbert will be best in class in all lines of service.
- Integrity by being ethical, professional, and trustworthy.
- Respect by being fair, courteous, and valuing others.
- Accountability by being responsible for our actions and following through on our commitments.
- Innovation by continuously improving services through progressive and creative outcomes.
- Learning by developing our knowledge and skills.
- Communication through transparency, collaboration, and accessible information.
Awards & Recognitions
Gilbert Awards and Recognitions
- AZ Business Magazine: Arizona's 2017 Most Admired Companies
- List of latest awards and recognitions Gilbert, Arizona has received.
Gilbert Employee MVP Awards
Employees are nominated for exhibiting one or more of the organizational Values throughout the year. Take a look at this year's MVP Employee of the Year award winners.