- Ordinance No. 2593 - 9-29-2016 - CODE OF GILBERT - CHAPTER 1, SECTION 1-2 AND CHAPTER 2, SECTIONS 2-356 THROUGH 2-369
- Ordinance No. 2592 - 9-29-2016 - ZONING Z16-10 - REZONE APPROX. 21.25 AC AT NEC OF ROME STREET AND GERMANN ROAD
- Ordinance No. 2591 - 9-29-2016 - ZONING Z14-26 - REZONE APPROX. 4.68 AC AT SWC OF POWER AND WARNER ROADS
- Ordinance No. 2590 - 9-29-2016 - ANNEXATION A14-01 - APPROX. 4.3 AC PROVISIONS OF TITLE 9 CH 4
- Ordinance No. 2585 - 8-9-2016 - BUDGET - SECONDARY PROPERTY TAX LEVY FOR FY 2017
- Ordinance No. 2582 - 6-9-2016 - BUDGET - TAX LEVIES FOR PKID FOR FY16-17_1
- Ordinance No. 2581 - 6-9-2016 - BUDGET - LAX LEVIES FOR SLID DISTRICTS FOR FY16-17_1
- Ordinance No. 2580 - 6-9-2016 - LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE - Z16-06A - CH 1 DIV 4 ARTICLE 4.5 AMENDING SECTION 4.5016
- Ordinance No. 2579 - 6-9-2016 - ZONING Z16-03 - REZONE 14.29 AC AT SWC OF GILBERT AND RAY ROADS
The legal advertising, resolutions, ordinances and notices posted on this website are provided as a convenient method of accessing information by the public. The materials displayed on the websites are for information purposes only and do not constitute legal public notice and should not be relied upon as such. Gilbert makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or operation of the information, content, materials, products or services they contain. The following documents will be removed after 30 days from the first day of posting.
Public notices and meeting agendas are posted in compliance with the Open Meeting Law. Notices and/or agendas are posted a minimum of 24 hours prior to a meeting. Gilbert's official posting locations are:
- Gilbert Municipal Center, 50 North Civic Center Drive, Gilbert
**VARIANCE HAS BEEN CANCELLED**
V15-02 - Request for a deviation from the strict application of the Land Development Code requirement set forth in Division 2 Land Use Designation, Article 2.3 Commercial Districts, Section 2.304 Site Development Regulations to modify the rear landscape setback from 40' to 20'. The subject real property is located north of the northwest corner of Santan Village Parkway and Market Street and is zoned Regional Commercial (RC) with a Planned Area Development overlay district.
Zoning Hearing Officer: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Development Services Building, 90 E. Civic Center Drive, Conf. Room 100, Gilbert, AZ