- Ordinance No. 2618 BUDGET-TAX LEVIES PKID FY17-18
- Ordinance No. 2617 BUDGET TAX LEVIES SLID FY17-18
- Ordinance No. 2615 5-18-2017 Z16-21
- Ordinance No. 2614 ZONING Z17-1000 - AMEND LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE CHAPTER I SECTION 4.5014
- Ordinance No. 2613 CODE OF GILBERT CHAPTER 58 SECTION 58-447 LODGING TAX REDUCING FROM 3 % TO 2.8 %
- Ordinance No. 2612 Z17-02- AMEND LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE RELATED PARCELS COOLEY STATION
- Ordinance No. 2606
The legal advertising, resolutions, ordinances and notices posted on this website are provided as a convenient method of accessing information by the public. The materials displayed on the websites are for information purposes only and do not constitute legal public notice and should not be relied upon as such. Gilbert makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or operation of the information, content, materials, products or services they contain. The following documents will be removed after 30 days from the first day of posting.
Public notices and meeting agendas are posted in compliance with the Open Meeting Law. Notices and/or agendas are posted a minimum of 24 hours prior to a meeting. Gilbert's official posting locations are:
- Gilbert Municipal Center, 50 North Civic Center Drive, Gilbert
**VARIANCE HAS BEEN CANCELLED**
V15-02 - Request for a deviation from the strict application of the Land Development Code requirement set forth in Division 2 Land Use Designation, Article 2.3 Commercial Districts, Section 2.304 Site Development Regulations to modify the rear landscape setback from 40' to 20'. The subject real property is located north of the northwest corner of Santan Village Parkway and Market Street and is zoned Regional Commercial (RC) with a Planned Area Development overlay district.
Zoning Hearing Officer: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Development Services Building, 90 E. Civic Center Drive, Conf. Room 100, Gilbert, AZ