Open Meeting Law
Meetings of the Council and Boards and Commissions are required to comply with the Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 38, Chapter 3, Article 3.1, Public Meetings and Proceedings, commonly referred to as the Open Meeting Law. Meetings are public, except for executive sessions.
Open Meeting Law materials may be accessed in the Attorney General's Arizona Agency Handbook, Chapter 7 and the Arizona Ombudsman's Open Meeting Book.
- Town Council
- Ad Hoc Committee
- Fire Public Safety Retirement System Local Pension Board
- Firemen's Pension and Relief Fund Board
- Industrial Development Authority
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment
- Police Public Safety Retirement System Local Pension Board
- Redevelopment Commission
- Town of Gilbert, Arizona Public Facilities Municipal Property Corporation
- Town of Gilbert, Arizona Self-Insured Trust Fund for Health Insurance Benefits
- Town of Gilbert, Arizona Water Resources Municipal Property Corporation
- Utilities Board