The 2020 Census is here. Can we count on you, Gilbert?
Why does the 2020 Census matter to Gilbert? It secures funding for the community for the next 10 years. Every single Arizonan accounts for nearly $3,000 for programs in education, healthcare, transportation, public safety, parks and recreation services, and more. Learn more:
Neighborhood Response Rates
5 Things to Know About the 2020 Census
- For the first time in history, you can take the Census online.
- Census data determines:
- How $675 billion will be distributed to communities across the country
- How many seats each state receives in the House of Representatives
- Those funds are used for emergency services, schools, hospitals, roads and more.
- The information collected by the U.S. Census Bureau is safe and protected.
- Count every living person in your home as of April 1st, no matter their age.
What Will Be Asked?
The Census will ask questions regarding age, sex, and the number of people per household, including children. View a sample questionnaire.
Kids Count Too!
Get the kids involved and download our free coloring page!
Other Important Information
- Protecting Your Personal Information
- Why Your Participation Matters
- What’s Being Asked on the 2020 Census?
- Job Opportunities
- Key Dates
- Census 2020 National Website
- iCount 2020 Regional Website