NOTICE: We will be conducting website maintenance on Friday, February 24, during which time online service requests will be unavailable. Thank you for your patience.If you would like to express a concern or make a comment or suggestion about any of the following issues, please click on the topic. Your message will automatically be directed to the appropriate department.
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
For non-emergency issues that need immediate attention, please contact our Customer Care Center. Operating hours are Monday - Thursday 7am - 6pm at 480-503-6800; all other times, please call the Gilbert Police Department non-emergency line at 480-503-6500.
Pothole in Roadway
- Departments:Public Works
- Divisions:Street Maintenance
- Phone:(480) 503-6800
If you notice a pothole, you will need to provide all of the information below:
- Nearest main intersection cross streets
- North, South, East or West lane indicator
- Left or right lane indicator
- Any physical landmark nearby that would aid in readily locating the pothole. For example: to the left of a fire hydrant – five feet east of a large Palo Verde tree – in front of yellow house with address, etc.