Do you have a problem that you need solved or an issue that should be fixed?
We are excited to launch a new citizen engagement platform, Gilbert 311, which will now allow you to report quality-of-life issues and request Gilbert services.
Click here to report an issue:
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
For non-emergency issues that need immediate attention, please contact our Customer Care Center. Operating hours are Monday - Thursday 7am - 6pm at 480-503-6800; all other times, please call the Gilbert Police Department non-emergency line at 480-503-6500.
Pothole in Roadway
- Departments:Public Works
- Divisions:Street Maintenance
- Phone:(480) 503-6800
If you notice a pothole, you will need to provide all of the information below:
- Nearest main intersection cross streets
- North, South, East or West lane indicator
- Left or right lane indicator
- Any physical landmark nearby that would aid in readily locating the pothole. For example: to the left of a fire hydrant – five feet east of a large Palo Verde tree – in front of yellow house with address, etc.