Do you have a problem that you need solved or an issue that should be fixed?
Click here to report an issue or request a service!
Use Gilbert 311 to report issues or request Gilbert services such as:
You can also use Gilbert 311 to
How does Gilbert 311 work?
When a request is submitted, we will acknowledge and direct the issue to the appropriate department to take care of the request. If you submitted your email address, you will receive email updates on the status of your request. You can also check the status of the issue on the website.
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
For non-emergency issues that need immediate attention, please contact our Customer Care Center. Operating hours are Monday - Thursday 7am - 6pm at 480-503-6800; all other times, please call the Gilbert Police Department non-emergency line at 480-503-6500.
Appliance Pick Up
- Departments:Public Works
- Phone:(480) 503-6400
- Description Gilbert collects and recycles large home appliances. View accepted items and schedules.
The Town of Gilbert collects and recycles large home appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioner, water heaters and other metal items (i.e. swing sets and some fencing). Please view the Schedules and Route Maps to verify the week of your regular bulk pick up.
- We do not accept car parts.
- Appliances will be picked up on Thursday, during the week of your regularly scheduled bulk pick up.
- Request must be made no later than Wednesday 12 noon of your regularly scheduled bulk pick up week.
- Items are to be placed in your front yard or driveway the night before your scheduled Thursday pick up
- All doors to any appliance shall be removed for safety concerns.
* Inspectors routinely check both the blue recycle and black solid waste refuse containers for compliance.