A New Way to Pay Your Gilbert Utility Bill
Gilbert, Ariz. –
Gilbert is excited to offer a more convenient and user-friendly online payment system for our utility billing customers. The new and improved interface provides customers a number of new benefits, including the ability to pay their bills faster and have 24/7 account access. Other features include:
- Mobile Payments – Customers can conveniently set up and pay directly from their mobile device with Text-2-Pay or mobile web.
- Online Customer Interface – Set up e-bill, auto-pay with a credit card, debit card or eCheck, and text/ email payment notifications.
- One-Time Quick Web Payment – Make a quick one-time web payment in just three easy steps!
- New Automated Phone Payment System – New phone payment system makes it easier to review account balances and make a payment via credit card, debit card, or eCheck.
- Paperless Billing –Sign up for paperless billing and start receiving utility bills via email.
Gilbert utility customers can sign up to establish their utility billing customer account at www.gilbertaz.gov/utilities. Customers who currently have automatic payments set up do not need to reregister for autopay but may want to sign up to access account information.
Learn more and sign up today at www.gilbertaz.gov/utilities.