Join the Town of Gilbert for the third public workshop to discuss the Heritage District Redevelopment Plan Update on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the University Building Assembly Room (92 W. Vaughn Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85233). This public workshop is part of a seven-month-long effort to nurture the developing Heritage District into a vibrant center where people want to live, work and be entertained.
The effort will:
- Identify opportunities for new public gathering spaces and district amenities, landscaping and shading downtown streets, and encouraging people to live, work, and visit the District
- Address issues such as parking, traffic, walking and biking as well as arts, events and culture
This third of a minimum of four public workshops will:
- Review objectives, alternatives, and input received from previous workshops
- Present the refined fundamental concept
- Discuss draft phasing and implementation strategy
- Hold group table discussions to provide responses to the refined fundamental concept and implementation strategy
- Summarize table discussions and review next steps
If you would like more information regarding the Redevelopment Plan Update or would like to provide input for previous public workshops, visit www.gilbertaz.gov/HDUpdate.