Prostate Cancer Screenings
- Date: 07/15/2014 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Gilbert Town Hall
50 E. Civic Center Drive
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
Prostate On-Site Project “POP” to hold Prostate Cancer Screenings in Gilbert, AZKeep your health in check! Prostate On-Site Project, a medical mobile service, will be providing affordable prostate cancer screenings to men forty years and older, or younger if a history of prostate cancer in their family. 1 in 6 men will get prostate cancer during their lifetime! With early detection, survival is nearly 100 %
What: Prostate Cancer Screenings – LIMITED SPACE - Sign up early!
PSA (prostate specific antigen) a non-fasting blood test, DRE (digital rectal exam),Testicular
Exam and Physician Consultation by a Board Certified Urologist
When: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
(Times maybe extended, or shortened as needed due to participation)
Where: Gilbert Town Hall
50 Civic Center Dr. Gilbert AZ 85296
Insurance: We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield / Health Net / Humana / United Healthcare
( Specialist co-pay fees may apply)
Cost: No Insurance? - Only $72.00 per screening
Who should participate?
- All men 40 years of age or older should have an annual screening.
- Men with a family history of prostate cancer and African-American men should
have a DRE and PSA test annually starting at age 35.
According to cancer experts:
- Prostate cancer is the most diagnosed cancer in men, and the second leading cause
of cancer death, behind lung cancer.
- The 5 - year survival rate for patients whose cancer is caught while still confined in the
prostate is nearly 100%, while the 5-year survival rate for those men diagnosed with
advanced cancer is only 34%
Appointments are required. Call 480-964-3013 or 1-800-828-6139