Planning Commission Meeting
- Date: 06/03/2020 5:00 PM
- Location: Municipal Building I - Council Chambers
50 East Civic Center Drive
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
3 ST20-08 Enclave at Madera Parc (233MB)
8 S20-01 Warner Meadows CONTINUANCE
As Gilbert enters Phase 2 of its reopening plan, we will be reopening public meetings to in-person participation with health and safety protocols in place. Here’s what you need to know before you go:
- We will continue to offer virtual participation. Please visit our website for information about how to join the meeting through Cisco WebEx.
- Council Chamber seating will be limited to 60 people to ensure physical distancing can occur. Admittance to the Council Chambers will be on a first come, first served basis. Anyone who arrives after the Council Chambers is at capacity will be able to participate in the public meeting in the lobby or elsewhere via one of the various remote options.
- Facility changes, including clearly marked entrances and exits, and operation changes, including a different comment card process, will be in place to ensure safety.
- Members of the public attending in person are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the Arizona Department of Health Services but will not be denied entrance if they choose not to wear one.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available for public use.
Use the link above to view the agenda and the various platforms available for participating.