The Design Review Board was combined with Planning Commission on July 28, 2016.
The Design Review Board, consisting of seven members and one alternate, was created to evaluate the design of proposed developments to promote projects that are attractive, functional, in harmony with their surroundings, safe and consistent with adopted design guidelines and community goals.
Design Review Board Meeting
- Date: 06/12/2014 5:30 PM
- Location: Municipal Building I, Council Chambers
50 E Civic Center Dr
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
- 3 - S13-9 Bordeaux Open Space Plan (8.7MB)
- 4 - S14-03 Paradise Cove (19.4MB)
- 10 - DR14-13 - Dunkin Donuts (10.0 MB)
- 11 - DR14-11 Park Lucero (55.6 MB)
- 5 - S14-05 Parcel 10 and 17 of Cooley Station Open Space Plan (46.8 MB)
- 6 - ST14-01 Bungalows at CS (14.6 MB)
- 7 - ST14-2 Copper Ranch Villa (10.0 MB)
- 8 - DR14-10 - Creo Montessori School (13.0 MB)
- 9 - DR14-11S Park Lucero (19.6 MB)
Please note large files may take a moment to load.
- View Current Board and Commission Openings
- Sign up to receive an e-mail when there is a board or commission opening