(480) 268-3188 | email@example.com
The Heritage District is the historic and cultural downtown center for Gilbert. Voted a Top 5 Food Neighborhood in Metro Phoenix, the area has become widely known as a local foodie destination. The district is booming with new development adding various amenities for residents and visitors alike.
The visioning document that prioritizes short, middle, and long term goals for the Heritage District from 2018 - 2028 and includes a master plan of all Town-owned land.
Want to know more about ongoing projects in the District? Visit the Projects page.
|Things to Do
From shopping and dining to events and shows, check out all the latest happenings in the District.
|Documents & Maps
For historical information and related data, visit the Documents and Maps page.
Otter Pops With The Cops
- Date: 06/18/2019
Join the Gilbert Police Department for Otter Pops With Cops on Tuesday, June 18th.
The team will be making several stops around Gilbert that day so come out and enjoy a frozen treat with us:
- 9 AM - Freestone Skate Park (1145 E. Juniper Avenue)
- 10: 30 AM - Southeast Regional Library (775 N. Greenfield Road)
- 11:30 AM - McQueen Activity Center (510 N. Horne Street)
- 1:30 PM - Mesquite Aquatic Center (100 W. Mesquite Street)