|Recreation Centers & Classes
Explore a variety of recreational classes and activities for people of all ages.
Discover over 600 acres of open space, 37 park ramadas, and 2 riparian areas for your recreation enjoyment.
|Youth & Adult
Learn more about adult and youth sports leagues and sign up today!
Gilbert offers a wide variety of special events. Check them out here!
Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department commits to provide superior parks, recreation and cultural programs, which exceed customer expectations, enhance the quality of life, and promote lifelong leisure and educational pursuits. These services are provided by a dedicated team, focused on fairness, trust, innovation, with a commitment to excellence.
OPEN HOUSE: Heritage District Improvement Projects
- Date: 03/07/2018 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: University Building Assembly Room
92 W. Vaughn Avenue
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
Do you want to learn more about current or upcoming Gilbert projects in the Heritage District? Gilbert is hosting an open house on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from 6-7 p.m. at the University Building Assembly Room (92 W. Vaughn Ave.) to discuss projects currently in design or construction, including:
- The parking structure east of Gilbert Road and north of Vaughn Avenue (RD120)
- Improvements to Vaughn Avenue, Gilbert Road, Hearne Way and Bricomp Avenue (east of Gilbert Road) to accommodate the parking structure (RD211)
- Heritage Waterline replacing waterline and services in the District (WA125)
- Heritage District Redevelopment Plan Update
The meeting will be an open house format, and project team members will be available to answer questions and provide information.
Questions? Please call the Project Hotline at (480) 898-4090.