Current Registration - Spring Session:
Next Registration - Fall Session:
Rain Line: For up to date field conditions and closures call the rain line at 480-503-6201
Park Plans and Reports:
Visit our local libraries:
Maps and Trails:
OPEN HOUSE: Heritage District Improvement Projects
- Date: 03/07/2018 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: University Building Assembly Room
92 W. Vaughn Avenue
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
Do you want to learn more about current or upcoming Gilbert projects in the Heritage District? Gilbert is hosting an open house on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from 6-7 p.m. at the University Building Assembly Room (92 W. Vaughn Ave.) to discuss projects currently in design or construction, including:
- The parking structure east of Gilbert Road and north of Vaughn Avenue (RD120)
- Improvements to Vaughn Avenue, Gilbert Road, Hearne Way and Bricomp Avenue (east of Gilbert Road) to accommodate the parking structure (RD211)
- Heritage Waterline replacing waterline and services in the District (WA125)
- Heritage District Redevelopment Plan Update
The meeting will be an open house format, and project team members will be available to answer questions and provide information.
Questions? Please call the Project Hotline at (480) 898-4090.
Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department commits to provide superior parks, recreation and cultural programs, which exceed customer expectations, enhance the quality of life, and promote lifelong leisure and educational pursuits. These services are provided by a dedicated team, focused on fairness, trust, innovation, with a commitment to excellence.
Follow us on Social Media to get up-to-date information.