OPEN HOUSE: Heritage District Improvement Projects
- Date: 03/07/2018 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: University Building Assembly Room
92 W. Vaughn Avenue
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
Do you want to learn more about current or upcoming Gilbert projects in the Heritage District? Gilbert is hosting an open house on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from 6-7 p.m. at the University Building Assembly Room (92 W. Vaughn Ave.) to discuss projects currently in design or construction, including:
- The parking structure east of Gilbert Road and north of Vaughn Avenue (RD120)
- Improvements to Vaughn Avenue, Gilbert Road, Hearne Way and Bricomp Avenue (east of Gilbert Road) to accommodate the parking structure (RD211)
- Heritage Waterline replacing waterline and services in the District (WA125)
- Heritage District Redevelopment Plan Update
The meeting will be an open house format, and project team members will be available to answer questions and provide information.
Questions? Please call the Project Hotline at (480) 898-4090.