Gilbert Heritage District Open House
- Date: 11/14/2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Gilbert Heritage District - University Building
92 West Vaughn Avenue
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
Gilbert is hosting an open house to provide information on current and upcoming Gilbert projects in the Heritage District. The open house is scheduled for Tuesday, November 14 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm at the University Building Assembly Room located at 92 West Vaughn Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85233.
Projects currently in design or construction include:
- Parking structure east of Gilbert Road and north of Vaughn Avenue
- Vaughn Avenue improvements to accommodate traffic flows related to the parking structure, to include the Vaughn Avenue waterline
- Hearne Way and Bricomp Avenue (east of Gilbert Road) improvements
- Heritage Waterline to replace waterline and services throughout the Heritage District and relocate the main waterline off of Gilbert Road
The meeting will be open house format, and project team members will be available to answer questions and provide information.