A project to renovate the basin will begin between July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017. This will be completed in one year. The renovation will include the entire middle section of the basin and will remove the old irrigation system, remove turf from walls, removal/replacement of trees and shrubs, addition of new decomposed granite and installation of a new irrigation system for the grass and plants.
Annual PKID Meeting - Templeton Place 07-02
Templeton Place 074-02
- Date: 10/27/2016 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Public Works Assembly Room
900 E Juniper Avenue.
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
- Introduction: Annual Meeting
The meeting will be designed to inform property owners on recommended improvements, provide updated project information, and solicit input from residents. If you are unable to attend the scheduled meeting, and you would like to suggest an improvement, please email me by October 20, 2016. Please include the following in your email: Property owner name, PKID name and suggested improvement. However, we do encourage you to come to the October meeting to receive updated and accurate information.
- Annual Meetings Archive
- PKID 07-02 History
- Meeting Minutes Archive
- Voting Results Archive
- Expenditure and Budget Reports Archive
- FY2018-19 Annual Meeting Agenda-PKID 7-02 Templeton Place
- FY2018-19 Annual Meeting Letter - PKID 07-02-Templeton Place
- FY2018-19 Annual Meeting Minutes-11.27.18-PKID 07-02 Templeton Place
- FY2019-20 DRAFT Expenditure and Budget Report - PKID 07-02 Templeton Place
- FY2019-20 Notice of Assessment - PKID 07-02 Templeton Place
- PKID 07-02 Templeton Place - Addendum No. 1
- PKID 07-02 Templeton Place-MAP
- PKID 07-02-Templeton Place-FY2019-20 Voting Summary & Action Items