The Arts and Culture Board will be dissolved on February 25, 2017.
The Mission of the Gilbert Arts and Culture Board is to:
- Promote and support all artistic and cultural experiences that engage the community, enriching the quality of daily life for residents.
- Celebrate Gilbert's culturally diverse community by partnering with residents to display our vibrant character, establishing a sense of place that is truly authentic.
- Integrate arts and culture into the fabric of Gilbert's future to encourage cultural opportunities.
- Create new and exciting cultural initiatives that encourage economic growth.
Arts, Culture, and Tourism Commission Regular Meeting
- Date: 12/18/2013 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Municipal Building II, Conference Room 100
90 E. Civic Center Drive
Tempe, Arizona 85296
Return to full list >>
The Arts, Culture, and Tourism Commission meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
To view this agenda, please visit the Arts, Culture, and Tourism Commission agenda web page.
This board will be dissolved on February 25, 2017.