Agendas / Minutes
Open Meeting Law materials may be accessed at: www.azag.gov in the Arizona Agency Handbook, Chapter 7 at http://www.azag.gov/Agency_Handbook/Agency_Handbook.html.
Gilbert Live - Live and archived videos of Council Chamber meetings.
Agenda Notification Updates - Sign up to get Town Council and Planning Commission agenda updates.
- Town Council
- Ad Hoc Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Congress of Neighborhoods Planning Committee
- Design Review Board
- Economic Development Advisory Board (disbanded June 2010)
- Educational Access
- Environmental and Energy Conservation Advisory Board
- Fire Public Safety Retirement System Local Pension Board
- Firemen's Pension and Relief Fund Board
- Health Insurance Trust
- Human Relations, Culture and Arts Promotion Commission
- Industrial Development
- Parks, Recreation, and Library Services Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Police Public Safety Retirement System Local Pension Board
- Presiding Judge Selection Committee
- Public Facility Municipal Property Corporation
- Redevelopment Commission
- Special Events Commission
- Utilities Board
- Water Resources Municipal Property Corporation
Minutes / Board Openings / Calendar
- Draft & Final Meeting Minutes
- Current Board Openings
- Sign up to receive an e-mail when there is a board or commission opening
- Community Calendar
Agendas and notices are posted at least 24 hours prior to a meeting or event. Agendas are removed from the website after the meeting.
Draft minutes are posted to the website within three working days of a meeting. The draft minutes contain all legal action taken.