Solid Waste Metal Bins
The Environmental Services Department has 3-, 4-, 6- and 8- cubic yard metal bins available for solid waste disposal. Rates are based on bin size and quantity requested as well as the frequency of service. We’ll be happy to discuss with you the size of bin that would be most appropriate for your business.
Roll-off and Compactor Service
The Environmental Services Department has 10-, 20- and 40-cubic yard roll-off containers available for home remodeling, roofing, landscape trimmings and other large-scale projects. 10 cubic yard containers are 15 feet long, 8 feet wide and 3-1/2 high. The 20- and 40 cubic yards are 22 feet long and 8 feet wide, 20 yard is 4-feet high and the 40yd is 8-feet high. Roll-off boxes can generally be set within 24 to 48 hours of your call-in request-also subject to availability.
Please contact us at (480) 503-6400 for current rates and additional information on how the Environmental Services Department can meet your residential disposal needs.
- Roll-offs are all priced the same.
- $158.00 transportation fee plus $29.00 per ton landfill fee for every service.
- Containers must be serviced within 30 days.
- $158.00 fee will be assessed if not serviced within 30 days.
- Concrete, Clean Fill/Inert materials -10yd roll-off, $225.00.
- Roll-off service is available Mon.-Thurs.
- Charges will appear on your utility bill.
- For additional questions or to set up service, call 480-503-6400
The Environmental Services Department offers recycling to all commercial customers who are paying for trash service through the Town of Gilbert. The containers used at commercial sites are 90 gallon blue roll out plastic containers and 300 gallon stationary containers. These containers are used for commingled recycling items such as plastics, glass, paper, magazines, junk mail, phone books and aluminum cans and cardboard. These cans are serviced once a week at no charge to our customers.