The Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department sponsors three seasons of adult basketball (Winter, Summer, Fall) at Greenfield Junior High School and South Valley Junior High School. League fees are $490 per team and include referees. Each league consists of seven league games and a single-elimination tournament. Game times are Sundays 3:30-7pm, Monday-Friday 6:30-10:00pm.
- Winter 2014 Basketball League Registration Information
- Basketball Roster
- Basketball Manager Handbook
- Player Add-Drop Form
Summer 2014 basketball will begin the week of May 11, 2014. Registration information will be posted online by 3/24. Registration begins April 7.
- Download the Basketball Roster Form and fill in your roster information.
- Save a copy to your files to access for future season’s changes.
- Click the box “SUBMIT BY E-MAIL”. Two options will appear. The 1st option will send the pdf to your email application (i.e. Outlook); please click on the Send button in your email application to email your filled form. The 2nd option will save the filled roster form to your desktop. Attach it to your internet e-mail service (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo.com) and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your roster will be sent directly to our Adult Sports Staff.
- After we have received your roster a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
*Basketball rosters can be either e-mailed, mailed in or dropped off at the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department, 90 E. Civic Center Dr. in Gilbert.
Winter League Schedules
(Access leagues in the following tables)
Winter League Location League begins Greenfield Jr. High 1/26 Greenfield Jr. High 1/27 Greenfield Jr. High 1/28 South Valley Jr. High 1/28 Greenfield Jr. High 1/29 Greenfield Jr. High 1/30 South Valley Jr. High
1/30 Friday "C" Greenfield Jr. High