Parade Application and Fee Information
Parade applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, until November 3, 2014.
This year there are two ways to register.
Fill out the application on the link below:
Or submit the following PDF application:
Parade applicants please contacted Malia Gonzalez at 480-503-6219 for final payment once the application is received. Receipt of payment will confirm your entry into the parade. Cash, Check or Credit Card will be accepted
- Beginning October 1- fee will change to $100
- All applications are due Monday, November 3, 2014 by 6pm; Late entries will not be accepted.
- Space is limited, so register early
- Requests for positions in the line-up will not be accepted
- Final line up assignments will be sent via email November 14th.
- Please remember the rain date is scheduled for December 6th, and there will be no refunds given after November 3rd.
- Parade line up begins at 7:00am and all entries must be checked in by 7:30am.
- Soft Candy may be gently tossed directly into the crowd.
- Safety walkers along side your parade entry are encouraged.
- Equestrian Entries MUST provide their own pooper scoopers.