Parade applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, until November 3, 2014. This year there are two ways to register.
Fill out the application on the link below:
Or submit the following PDF application:
All applicants will be contacted by a Town of Gilbert staff person for final payment once the application is received (please allow 3-5 business days). Receipt of payment will confirm your entry into the parade. Cash, Check or Credit Card will be accepted.
- Final line up assignments will be sent via email November 14th.
- Please remember the rain date is scheduled for December 6th, and there will be no refunds given after November 3rd.
- Parade line up begins at 7:00am and all entries must be checked in by 7:30am.
- Soft Candy may be gently tossed directly into the crowd.
- Safety walkers along side your parade entry are encouraged.
- Equestrian Entries MUST provide their own pooper scoopers.