Registration for the Gilbert Days parade is now being accepted. Please click the link below to register your parade entry(unit). After submitting the registration form, you must send your payment of $75 to the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department within 7 days. Entries without payment within 7 days will automatically be removed from the system. Please remember to submit your payment.
Parks and Recreation- 90 E. Civic Center Drive, Gilbert AZ 85296
or call 480-503-6200 to pay with a credit card.
2015 Parade Regulations
- Final line up assignments will be sent via email November 13th.
- Please remember the rain date is scheduled for December 5th, and there will be no refunds given after November 2nd.
- Parade line up begins at 7:00am and all entries must be checked in by 7:30am.
- Candy and Flyers may be HANDED to parade spectators, PLEASE not throwing items from your float.
- Safety walkers along side your parade entry are encouraged.
- Equestrian Entries MUST provide their own pooper scoopers.